Recent Update

Menu

Paragraph Writing- MY DAILY LIFE

 MY DAILY LIFE

In comparison with lutfur, I am a child of a rich family . I sleep a peaceful sleep all the night. I need not think for anything i need. My parents are responsible for all. I wake up in  the morning. prepare my lessons, take a bath and have my breakfast and then go to school. My mother gives lunch with me. I take my lunch at tiffin hour. in the afternoon i go to the playground   and play with my frends. In the evening i read book, learn my lessons. watch television. I take my supper with other  members of my family. My mother prepare  my bed with great care. She bids me goodnight and the i sleep

Collected form : Advance Grammar

MY DAILY LIFE
MY DAILY LIFE

Share This:

Jillur Rahman

I'm Jillur Rahman. A full time web designer. I enjoy to make modern template. I love create blogger template and write about web design, blogger. Now I'm working with Themeforest. You can buy our templates from Themeforest.

No Comment to " Paragraph Writing- MY DAILY LIFE "

  • To add an Emoticons Show Icons
  • To add code Use [pre]code here[/pre]
  • To add an Image Use [img]IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img]
  • To add Youtube video just paste a video link like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x_gnfpL3RM