Recent Update

Menu

Writing a letter to your friend telling him about your last study tour

Date:08-08-2016

Dear Azizul Haque Aziz
How are you ? I hope your are very well by the grace of Allah.I will how describe about my last study tour. We went to moynamati by bus at 10 a.m.It was a historical plac.We see many important thing.We enjoy very much.
No more today, with best wishes to mother and lobe to the younger brother an sisters.

Your lovely friend
Sa Shahin Khan

letter-applicaton
letter-Application

Share This:

Jillur Rahman

I'm Jillur Rahman. A full time web designer. I enjoy to make modern template. I love create blogger template and write about web design, blogger. Now I'm working with Themeforest. You can buy our templates from Themeforest.

No Comment to " Writing a letter to your friend telling him about your last study tour "

  • To add an Emoticons Show Icons
  • To add code Use [pre]code here[/pre]
  • To add an Image Use [img]IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img]
  • To add Youtube video just paste a video link like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x_gnfpL3RM